Bio-Identical Hormone Pellet Therapy for Perimenopause in Clovis, NM
Perimenopause begins several years before menopause, and it marks a time in a woman's life when her ovaries gradually produce less estrogen and testosterone. The symptoms associated with perimenopause occur due to hormonal imbalances that are the result of these declining testosterone and estrogen levels. Most women encounter symptoms like hot flashes, mood swings and fatigue that can make it difficult to maintain the same quality of life as before perimenopause began. Common symptoms of perimenopause include:
- Weight gain
- Night sweats
- Vaginal dryness
- Loss of libido
- Hot flashes
- Breast tenderness
- Irregular periods
- Urine leakage when coughing or sneezing
- Mood swings
- Trouble sleeping
- Worsening premenstrual syndrome, including premenstrual migraines
That can change with BioTE® hormone pellet therapy. This treatment is an effective and natural way of reducing or eliminating perimenopause symptoms.
What is Hormone Pellet Therapy for Perimenopause?
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is a treatment developed to combat hormonal imbalance related to perimenopause. Perimenopause most often occurs in women over age 40, but it can appear earlier due to surgery and other medical conditions. Early onset perimenopause and menopause is associated with:
- Low quality of life
- Cardiovascular disease
- Parkinson's disease
How Does Hormone Pellet Therapy for Perimenopause Work?
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy attacks the problem at its source: hormonal imbalance. As the body adjusts to perimenopause, it begins producing lower amounts of estrogen and testosterone. Hormone pellet therapy for menopause rectifies this problem by replacing the missing hormones with versions that are identical to what your body produces naturally.
Hormone pellet therapy has been used to help women overcome perimenopause symptoms and feel like themselves again.
BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is:
- Safe: Subcutaneous hormone pellets have been in use since 1939.
- Effective: Hormone pellet therapy for menopause can lead to weight loss, stronger bones and reduced symptoms. It may even help prevent breast cancer.
- Easy: Other methods have to be administered daily at home, leading to patient error and accidental overdosing. BioTE® hormone pellet therapy is implanted subcutaneously in a quick and easy procedure that is performed in an office setting once every few months.
- Hassle-free: This treatment method causes very few to no side effects and doesn't lead to the “roller coaster” hormonal effect associated with pills, patches, creams or injections.
Request Hormone Pellet Therapy for Perimenopause Information
Womens Medical Center of Clovis